Parley Va English?

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Camera Blogger

The time has come.

I am to get that camera out of the bag. And instead of using a steady shot I will have to use my ninja hands to keep a still shot of several Comic Books. Comic Books! There should be a link to my Youtube / AskShea here or there or somewhere nearby ( so no reason to blue my text ) or about. You may, or may not, have seen the Commercial. Really it was a test, but I flared it up to commercial status. When I first got the idea I was like, a half hour commercial ?? But, then I immediately thought of the thirteen half hour, and four hour long "Commercials" that I have seen on Youtube. I watch allot of long play and live play so I think the system accross the board may send a few more my way than they do other people. I haven't heard of this being a thing but if it is well, then thats an Idea. Love that channel. Its just, fair? Like, every perspective really feels like it is getting its view.

Youtube / PBSIdeaChannel

The stills for the hour long special will require a significant amount of time and I will not be completed with them until the perhaps halfway through the Commercial Casting class that I am taking. I will be gleaning the arts of a Casting Director from one Vicki Goggins while I am analyzed for commercial talent potential. In a world, with this cannon, boom. I have high spirits regarding this like like lieieieiek! I am not writing squee, oh look there and what you made me did. Reminds me of a Natalie Embrujiali ( sp ) Concert.. No it doesn't, why am I lying to you~ It is so hard to avoid using those little ways of speech. Too easy. Am I right? Huh, you shouldn't. Its rude, and seriously uninspired to walk around quoting the words of another person instead of thinking with your own heart and mind. The hardest part about it, is that it is so easy to feel that ephemeral sense of ownership and entitlement with that show. Its all muckified up with that #HeForShe thing. Ya know don't ya know. If you don't know : Check out Bo Burnham's what -- its on YouTube.

I hate youtube, I'm on YouTube!

Yes you read that right. Vicki Goggins. On the peg board. Right now we have the Dark Sith overload pegboard of TVI Actors Studio, Aethercon IV, and Twigooglbooke.. why is that word all confabled in my sparkly bits. Brain chemicals must dreaming something of them, or whatever. I have been ranting about it on FB. But, Mah Googles Aints Workin! But, my google is working. Myself and Google are cordial and positive working business associates. The fact I don't know how to twizzle his twizzel sticks, and that my swizzle doesn't swuzzle the way I have come to expect ( lo and tho I thing FB had twozzel and swizzle to towozzol as well or as semi stabily as FB has ) does not mean that Google is not my friend. I simply don't get notifications of google's updates.. APIs? Its not encoding. Discretion is one of the orders of my day.  I said it once and I will say it again, cause whose got two thumbs and thinks this shit is funny: Discretion is the better part of chowder.

And Glory is the Better Part of Valor.

Camera Time  :) I will edit an update of picture in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you shea show?