Parley Va English?

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Busy as a Bee

I am going to draft a short blog about myself, which I think is the real blog. You have tech blogs, and various craft blogs, but if someone says that they have a blog without descriptor my mind immediatly goes to a sort of capitan's style phenomena. A company blog has the same implications, where even a tech blog presumes some sort of auther self reference, even if only in the scaresest 'I havnt worked with this type of ...' style note in the blog. If there was no author self reference then the piece is much more of a real article, and there are news articles out there that are really only considered blogs because they are published on a blog. Therin lies sort of the thing, an article in a newspaper holds small attachment to the paper it is attached in, whereas a blog is both the piece and the production.

I am working on a more artically style piece for the Chamber Plays and Conducting shelf here on my blog, and I am also considering how to use this blog, this Blogger, My ONE Blog. Note the least of which is creating a new shelf for me to 'reprint' items from Facebook and elsewhere. Some of my 'comments' are pratically a blog, and I have posted in other blogs such as the hardest level blogging platform that I may or may not have access to anylonger. I aim to be able to use Blogger features to promote and display my ONE Blog in a way that comes off as one bloggy, and not just a big pile of this and that without any display logic to them. These thought lead to ifyousheashow.com and such things as youtube integration. Yay.

I am also working with Light Lyre! Wii! Got to use one of the workstations for a few hours for just whatever, made a style sheet for Nepa Ninjas. And I have been reading CSS/HTML5 and DOM stuff. And devising a PrC for the conducting shelf, and wondering why twitter eats Music Shea Blogs, hmm, why does tumbler eat my youtube tweets.. interesting verse. A song seems out of reach, and I wonder if I should succinct this semantics, and return to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you shea show?